Cost Summary Field Processor
Cost Summary field processor is designed for aggregation all month cost fields from meter level
to upper summary nodes. It generates the same list of cost fields that exists on the
meter and sums up meter values to top-level group nodes.
After installation of KTC Server cost summary field processor is automatically created in Data Field Processors data source with name Cost Summarizer and type Analyser Cost Summary Calculator
During execution the Cost Summary field processor performs readout from topology Summary Node of all month cost related fields for all underlying meters. After aggregation of month cost fields to the summary node there should be created same list of cost fields that exists on all type of meters below.
In order to modify field processor name or set user privilege you have to login into Clayster Management tool and open Data Field Processors data source, then select in data source Cost Summarizer item and edit it. In a picture below you can see properties window, where all parameters and options should be set up.
Setup cost month summary calculation job
In Data Field Processors data source create a new Cost Summary field processor or use existing one with name Cost Summarizer.
In Jobs data source create a new Chunked Field Sink Read Job which suppose to read data from ProcessedData_Month or Proxy field sink and process data using Cost Summary Calculator as batch field processor. For data storage in calculation job should be set ProcessedData_Month or Proxy field sink. Standard customer job sequence, which includes all cost jobs, could be generated from context menu for each customer in customer data source.
- On the Content tab make sure that option Subresults may be divide is NOT checked and Read nodes from bottom and up is checked, otherwise the results might not be correct.
- In the Filter tab you need to select the appropriate customer group or summary node. That is important step because field processor will process all summary nodes only and sum up data from underlaying meters.
- Also in order to have better performance we recommend to set Field filter to Cost and Impact. This will allow to readout only those fields from summary nodes, for instance when job will be processing summary node the Cost Summary field processor will find all underlying meters and do read out all Cost fields for them.
- In the processors tab set Cost Summarizer as batch field processor.
- In the sinks select Proxy or ProcessedData_Month as batch field sink, all aggregated fields will stored there. By default should be selected the same sink as for data readout.
- To improve performance and not read unnecessary data it is recommended to open advanced filter tab and include NumericFields only, because cost fields are NumericFields
- Execute job and check results by performing readout on summary node from corresponding field sink.
Please note that after calculculation finished none of results will be shown because of job type Chunked Field Sink Read Job,
it is not implemented in this version.
Cost Summary Calculator field processor is a part of KTC Server in order to install it administrator needs
perform deployment of the zip package and configure it according to the hosting model.